CongGradulation!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015


I’m the one who decide where to go
The path may lead.. 
where the dreams are taking me

I’m not the best one anyway,
My mom and dad’s name weren’t called.
ya, I have failed.
-A-

I didn’t expect to get the first one
i not did this seriously, mostly i did my paper a night before dead line xD
i shouldnt did that, but the thing is..... i dont really like this major.
well i hate studying if i may say.

i lost my ambition to be the first since i was in high school. my grammar stuck at my junior high school level (at that time, my heart always beat faster when im doing my exam and i always make sure i fill all the question with long explanation answer lol)

when people ask me "why you take this major?"
actually i dont know how to explain this....
i just randomly pick and graduated.... thats all...


I'm Happy enough with this result?
absolutely NOT!!

Ya, It’s a chaos.

I forgot a lot of things, I lost my feelings entirely.. i feel numb.

I hear and I forget,
It was actually quite surprising and hilarious how much burden. I’ve been enjoying being silence and I’ve found myself awfully ignorant towards other peoples around me.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts