The Face Shop Black Head Out Clay Mask Review

Thursday, July 16, 2015

The Face Shop Black Head Out Clay Mask is a mask to take your black head, had a thick texture. Well we all have a bid deal with nose pores and black/whitehead right? here my impression about this product.

yay:
cheap, price around IDR60K
easy to find

nay:
its not really work on me
my acne get worst (my bad to masking acne with clay mask lol)
i hate the smell, its make my eye watery, i dont know what is that...maybe alcohol
it take my white head, but not reduce my big pores

so, i think i will not repurchase >,<

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That sounds so disappointing! Hopefully you find something that works better with your skin type soon :)

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku juga lagi pakai ini dan emang kurang, masih mending biore pore pack menurutku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aku juga lagi pakai ini dan emang kurang, masih mending biore pore pack menurutku.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts