Maybelline Hyper Diamonds Review and MOTD

Saturday, January 24, 2015


Just review about common drugstore eyeshadow, I cant resist this because they offer me discount, buahahaha xD YES! I LOVE DISCOUNT. real prize is IDR 104000 but I get 2 eyeshadow and one sleepingpact only IDR133000 lol, sorry I cant count :p. I choose 2 colors: green and violet. this time I review the green one.



like its named, hyper diamonds its super glittery
all color have green-tone if I may say. the darker one some how look like black color, then the second darker color look so green, but the rest color not too pigmented >,< but they still sparkling lol


I did little make over to my victim friend idoz






freddy_friday, wanna be my other victim, anyone? :)



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. thanks sister. you made me beautiful today :v

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagus warnanya...
    bikin muka jadi keliatan seger.

    http:/kireinoclouds2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the campaign for Maybelline. And got a lot of sample.
    Lumayan sih ya eyeshadownya.
    Tapi kalo di kamera ilang sih sayangnya warnanya.

    Salam kenal.

    Ninneta
    www.ninneta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya, masi belajar bikin foo yg bague hehe, waaaa lucky banget ya dapet banyak sample. btw salam kenal juga ^^

      Delete
  4. warnanya bagus, makeup kamu juga bagus deh :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts