Best Brown Eyeliner Review: Wet n wild Fergie on edge crème eyeliner cocoa riche

Monday, August 24, 2015

This time I going to review one of Fergie center stage collection, on edge crème eyeliner in shade cocoa riche. Its claimed that this velvet rich long lasting eyeliner with waterproof formula  can make your eyes look  glamorous
source
gel eyeliner
.
wet n wild eyeliner brush

This eye makeup liner  comes with a brush, very soft brush. So if i want to make thin liner I used my old pixy brush.
wet n wild waterproof gel liner

This crème eyeliner texture it drier than my usual crème eye liner. I decided to change my eyeliner because my usual crème liner always get dry after 3 months L. But this product have drier texture but still easy to use. And it can used until 6 month later. Its better than my pixy eyeliner or wardah gel eyeliner, my pixy gel liner too easy get dry and wardah gel eyeliner make my eye like a panda so it’s a big no no for me. my review about pixy waterproof gel liner
wet n wild cocoa riche

It contains 2,8 grams in the glass jar. Price IDR 80.000. Quite Cheap J
I try to testing how strenghth this product. First I make a line then swap it and it lil smudge. The second i make a line then I wait about 20 second and it smudge proof wow!
wet n wild cocoa riche review


Yay:
Cheap for 6 month investation
Have a deep beautifull dark brown color, look more natural than a black liner

Nay:
Hard to get in Indonesia (I only got it online)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts