dear past of me

Friday, November 21, 2014





Dear 15 year old me…
You must gratefull, its time when you can spend with your entire family every days. Event when your mom yell at you and always told you to clean the floor, wash the dish and clean your own cloth. It’s a great memory when youre not 15 any more.

Feel free to tell your parents abaut everything, you just a teenanger. Just play it, cuz youll know that youll never like this anymore.

Dear 16 year old me…
I know it’s the darkness memories, your parents just want you to grow, grow and grow fight the wind. Its hard… I know. You lost everything that you have to pride all about it. You hurted, you dumped and I know you lost. But you don’t know that your mom cried more than you cry, shes hurt looking at you like this… more hurt, most hurted. But this is for your sake, don’t worry its just gonns be memories…

Dear 17 year old me…
It’s a water on sahara. You can breath more than before. Maybe it’s a gift to find someone who loved you so pure. And you realise that there is one other person who love you so honestly too. But there is meet and there are farewell either. Stay strong,  maybe there are no 1000 love wait you after one love gone. But there one person who always beside you is enough, right?. Open your eye and reliaze that is it infront of your eye <3

Dear 18 year old me…
Its gonna be hard again, you have chance to surrender here, but you have the right choice to stay and survive. God always know how hard your exertion, I know Allah will praise you more. Well… you must be patience its very very close

Dear 19 year old me
I know you trying your best to be a good sister. You think that you gived everything, but you don’t know that’s what she feels either. You must know that her live is not that easy, shes always hide behind your shadow event she wanna be the light. But you know that you are used to be shadow and honestly you enjoy it, just said it out loud, that isnt a crime. Love your self event you know you just a black shadow. if you don’t love your self, than who?. Don’t really care abaut people who only take u down, why youre so thinking baut them?. Are they feed you?, are they paying your school fee?. Who are they? NOT IMPORTANT!!. I know your mom love you too much, and your pa loving you with the way he is, that’s make you so weak! Get up girls. When you getting out from the cage, you’ll know that world have a differ shape from the book that you always read. Love ya…. <3

Dear 20 year old me…..
Hai freedom, you are so “甘い“,  Im forgot to sing simple plan’s song any more. There are more laughs, more smile, more hug and many more love. But live isnt always that easy. But theres nothing to regrettable either. あの ねえ。。それはただ神様がキミのことがすきなんだけさー haha. Just smile and pretend that everything is okay and all is well.
Im not ready yet. But from now ill always trying the best for each other, for my mom, pa, sista, frieds and my self.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts