how i did morning makeup in hurry

Friday, November 07, 2014


when i woke up and found that time is up…. what should I do?? 
#panic attack :p


Just  realize that i need to hurry, my heart beat faster #panic and my head spinning. LOL, I just feel like hangover. what i gonna do:

1. take a bath, Indonesian never skip this thing in the morning #habit. beside that, take a bath cooling me down :D

2. take a trousher and a shirt. Its easy outfit when you need to RUN!,


3. then put bb crème and define my brow and put eyeliner half on my lower eyelid and smudge it, it just need a minute

3. put compact, lipstick, and a bottle ofwater in my bag and go! :3

when arrived, I put my lipstick on when I still have a time 

freddyfriday, happy hurry day :p

ps: some pic taken from googl

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts