2016 resolution

Monday, January 04, 2016

I'm sorry, I know it's supposed to be published at 31st Dec or 1st Jan but 31st Dec I spent night at the office doing some stuff errrrrrrrrrr. then i spend a day to adapt at my new place. So here's what I do for at New Year's Eve!
and btw, again and again my 2016 resolution is to complete my 2015 resolution that i create since 2014 and ive been thinking from 2013 lololol.


no... its joking!!
now i still in the GALAU state. I just resign from ILC due to private reason (well, if you googling it maybe you know why wkwkwkwwk). Thanks to Allah, within a month i got a new job at XXXXXX. 

People here are so nice, kind, good and funny.... but i dont think i fit in here.... 
live as Japan's freak for years make me got a weird sense of humor and live like.... ummm what i can say maybe just too comically... i dont know.. too much fantasy maybe hahaha 

SOOOOOO
lets back to my 2016 resolution
1. i need to get SIM A SOOOOOOOON!
2. dont be lazy, lets write 5 post for a month here
3. Get JLPT level 2
4. 30 entry a month to my partime job
5. doing my best for my CURRENT JOB
6. Move On from mr xxxx and Living a better live








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts