Klenspop Ellen Panda Blue Lens Review

Thursday, January 07, 2016

New year means new lens YEAYYYYY!. I got a pair of lenses from Klenspop.com. This time is the blue one. I love blue lenses, i ususally use it for wedding party. I had my other blue lenses review HERE its comfortable but my favorite blue lense is This promo blue lenses.

This time i reviewing Klenspop Ellen Panda Blue Lens.

i like this package better than previous package with a girl figure, some how it looks more Cute and Pop



 the panda looks cute too
New
DIA
14.8mm
Graphic DIA
14.5mm
BC
8.6mm
Using Period
6month
Water Contect
38%
Power
0.00~-5.00(0.25Step)
-5.00~-6.00(0.50Step)
There are no -0.25, -0.75 -5.25 -5.75 
Manufacturer
LENSPOP
Origin
KOREA


i like BIG EYES effect, you can see how small my pupils hhahaha
YAY:
i loveeee dolly eyes effect from this lense
comfortable because its very elastic


NAY:
the color not really pop out when it on day light but it till make your eyes cuter because BIGGER EYES effect


YOU CAN BUY IT HERE


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts