5 reason you must watch devil wears prada

Friday, September 19, 2014

i love devil wears prada sooooo much, it not only a films. a lot life lesson there. here some reason why you must love this film


1. its about girls life

2. you can see pretty shoes, jacket etc

3. its explain about real “work”. here my favorites quote from this film.

"be serious u not trying u r whinning,when every body here die to work, u only ding to work"
yeah, sometimes i feel that im the most hurted, but then i realize... not just me, every body do their best... so no umps work more :).

"that’s what happened when starts well at work darling, tell me when your live blowing like smoke, I mean its time for pormotion " 
work hard doent mean you loose everything, maybe yes..... but theres always have a solution :)

4. don’t be stubborn

what u think good, other people think didnt. dont be stubborn. open your eyes darlin :*

5. be your self
just be your self, honest make you can life fuller :)



FREDDY_FRIDAY, me, my own, my pleasure, my live,,, how about yours?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts