child privation

Friday, September 19, 2014

I never have a spare room with my sister,  since a kid I sleep alone in my room. mine is look like a cave. because I like dark. when Im in kindregarden there is a song said that “ jangan takut akan gelap, karena gelap melindungi diri kita”, that’s why I like dark.. I feel save and secure. differ with my sister, she like bright room, she even sleep with lights on =_=, because shes afraid about ghost even in day light lol.
after my house get renovated. my room went upstairs, I like it J. a big room with a bathroom inside and veranda. at first my sister claim it. its ok, since im the older I shoul give it. she sleep up stair, but in the middle of the night, she running down and said “I don’t wanna sleep there anymore”. I ask why, she just said that “im afraid, theres scary”.
yeah…. I got the new room. I sleep there but nothing happened. everything just normal :p. jus little bit annoying when daddy plant a pepper and tomato at my veranda.  soil flying in and dusting floor and furniture, ugh…. I must sweep it often >,<.
this september my sister going to attend college in malang city. my parents said so lonely in home. a week after that my daddy buy two bird. he put it on my veranda. =_=. I don’t really like pet. they are noisy and dirty. the only one pet I like is chiken, because you can eat them then heheheheheh.
I go home again a week later, and guess what?. daddy use my bathroom as a rehabilitation room for his koi. I wanna screammmmmm arghhhhhh!!!.


 not only that, my veranda look like a farm, not only tomato and peppers but now theres also veggies there. and my room… super dirty L.



my dad just said… “just sleep at your sister room”
o GOD! I need privation. FYI, my sister room is not mine and its also has NO DOOR. when cuit fight with my dad and she slam the door in front of him. he took the door a day after =_=…… theres no more privation.
in surabaya I rent a house with my friend, we spare a room. I don’t mind about it. its fun to have someone to sharing, I can get my private room in home in the weekend. but now =_=….

GEEZ….

freddy_friday, should I buy my own house ……….?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts