ONE OF TEN THINGS I HAVE TO DO BEFORE I DIE

Thursday, September 25, 2014


Theres a time when I fell soooooooooo bored with my live. Blog walking in the morning and I found inspiration to listing this. yeah…. I want to find some reason why I wort to still suffer for live.

1. graduated from my terribel university
its super easy when I enter this college 4 years ago, but I don’t know its super duper hard to graduate L
I don’t wanna die before wisuda ok!
2. get driver lisence
I already have for SIMC, its for motorcycle. I want SIMA for driving a car huhuhuhu
3. trip to japan
just a trip, for have fun and traveling. no study no research and no report after. studying Japanese is fun when you just need to watch anime, try to listen some song, did some cosplay but it can turn to HELL when you need to read kanji UUUUUGH! this is most hateable part :p.
what I gonna do in Japan? hmmm I wanna touching snow flakes, I want enter miho matsuda shop and I wanna  meet Hyde and Takeru Satoh and also Golden Bomber….. lol, just a wish, may God make it true ^/|\^
4. writing books
a book which  easy to read, no moral theme that hard to think, just a book that can inspire… when the reader can say that… oh… reallly, I never realize this before…
5. blogging
done! J. and I hope I can keep it last longer. just to remembering who am I… what I have done, what I have trough and the thing that I love and please me J
6. Hajj and Umroh
since iam a moslem, I need to do this J but Indonesia waiting list now about 12 years… and now I don’t even have enough money to register lolololo #hayukk nabung
7.  buying my mom a house
just to show how thankfull I am being her daughter
8. buying my dad a car
yeah, I love him, I just wanna make him happy
 9. great photo
just a pretty self potrait, that I can proudly hanging on the wall hehehehe
10. finding my last soulmate
a woman come from a man’s ribs, I wanna find who’s ribs I am….
that’s all

freddy_friday, its my wish… can I wish for more???

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts