cheap foundation: caring colour stay true foundation

Thursday, September 18, 2014

foundation is a base for makeup. good foundation make a good result. this caring colour stay true foundation is a liquid foundation.  liquid foundation is foundation with natural coverage, it blend easily on my skin.



shade: sand beige, my skin is quite dark =.=. it blend well with my skin tone, not too cakey.
price: i buy it 57500IDR on local shop, but in their online shop it cost more expensive.
yay: cheap for 30 ml, good quality bottle and the pump make it hygienic, i have my color, no need to mix it with other color foundie.
nay: my skin soooo oily, its only stay about 4 hours then my skin look like bare face but still lil bit coverage
repurchase?: maybe not, i wanna try other foundie :p

freddy_friday, whats your foundie?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts